Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Great 3-in-1 cord! Need to find out what else to charge with this!



 There is one thing that a person that has cell phones, tablets, and Bluetooth devices needs, and that is extra USB cords to charge them all. They usually all come with their own cords, but after a while, they get lost, damaged, or just don’t want to work anymore.






I like that it comes with 3 different options to charge your devices. I only have a need for one of them right now, because that is the one that fits all of my devices, at the moment. I do not know what the other two plug into, but that is something that I will be willing to find out when the time comes. I have used this on our phones, my tablet, all of our Bluetooth headsets, and to power our wireless charger. It came in a coiled position, and it likes to pretty much stay in that position. 



This makes it easier to wrap up when not in use, too. I like that the cord has a protective clear coating surrounding it, to prevent and damage or unnecessary bending, I would imagine. 








I have many adapters that I can plug it into, as well, as charging with it attached to my laptop. Although, if you are like me, I prefer to plug it into an outlet, because my laptop will go into hibernation mode or shut itself off after updates, and your device that is charging wouldn’t be charging at that time. Just a piece of helpful advice I have found out. Basically, it is a good charging cord, and I am glad I got it.



#productforfree

I received this item at no cost in return for an honest and unbiased product review. I have no affiliation with the seller nor did I receive any compensation for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment